Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Version of Project Management

Anyone remember me talking about the time I met the Motorhome Diaries Guys? It happened about a year ago and I included them in a column I wrote after their visit here.

Well now, two of these fellows, Pete Eyre and Adam Mueller, are taking to the road in an RV again, with a Project called Liberty On Tour.

Since I discovered a whole new part of the liberty movement that I hadn't really connected with before until The Motorhome Diaries rolled around the country, I was glad to hear a similar project was being done and I wanted to show my support somehow.

But I wasn't sure how I wanted to do that.

Also during the last year, I've been thoroughly enjoying another project, School Sucks, which I have mentioned at least once on this blog.

The School Sucks Project is loaded with interesting, thoughtful information about schools, learning and education. One thing I really like about it is that besides the podcasts themselves, host Brett Veinotte takes the time and trouble to list resources directly related to that particular show's topic and content (books, articles, other podcasts etc).

I like that because he's not only telling the truth about our education system, he's also helping people with their own journey into self-education and critical thinking.

As a result of listening to this project and watching it grow, I've been looking for an interesting way to help support this project too.

So, when I saw that Liberty On Tour was offering various types of sponsorships to fund their project, I thought this would be a good way to support both projects in one fell swoop.

One fell swoop is good for me. Too many swoops and I get dizzy.

So all I have to say now is go, my sons, and promote liberty throughout the land. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment