Friday, August 21, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Get Things Done

Since life just keeps getting busier and busier for me, I decided the best thing to do was to start another blog.

Hey, don't look at me like that. Haven't you heard what 'they' say? 'They' say if you want something done you should ask a busy person. Therefore, since I have so much I want to get done I decided I'll fill up my time with other less important activities so my priorities finally get magically completed.

I'm not sure how that's going to work though. We'll have to wait and see. Which will be hard because I have no patience. (I just checked my to-do list and notice none of those priorities were accomplished while I've been working on setting up my new blog. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.)

Another important decision I made today has to do with my blog host. Through observation, it seems to me that a lot of people are now using wordpress for their blogs, so of course I decided to stay with blogger. I don't know, I just feel comfortable with blogger, and right now at least, I don't want anything getting in my way of getting things done.

Hey wait a minute, maybe I should have done a wordpress blog because then I would have been even busier which means I would get even more things done.

Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment