Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Posts and Columns

I've always wanted to build something useful and since I don't know much about architecture design, carpentry, and such, I guess I'm going to try to construct my masterpiece on the web.

Therefore, one of the goals I have for this blog is to post my columns that are published weekly in The Jeffersonville Evening News.

I would like for others to see how I try to write about local issues and events from my understanding of voluntaryism. Hopefully it will start discussions and help us all learn how best to communicate the ideas of freedom to others who just don't hear this perspective very often.

So, please join in and comment whenever you have something to say, even if it's criticism. I've been writing the column for a while so don't worry, I can take it.

But be warned, I have been known to bite back. :)

Also, whenever local background and context are needed, I'll try to provide that up front, but if you are puzzled about something I reference, please let me know and I'll provide the background.

Let's get started shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this Debbie! I am really looking forward to reading your columns and other blog posts.

    Chip
    Seattle

    ReplyDelete